The three-season Saros sleeping bag is the perfect choice for backcountry trips that start with a shaky forecast. Now redesigned with ThermaCapture
Seams to boost the bag's warmth without adding bulk, the Saros includes our eraLoft
synthetic insulation, which is quick-drying and weather resistant, making it ideal for backpacking and mountaineering in wet weather from spring through fall. Our SynergyLink
Connectors also integrate the Saros with your mattress to ensure superior comfort with efficient warmth and the freedom to move as you like for the best night's rest possible. The Saros is offered in three sizes and designed to fit both men and women. Stuff sack and storage sack included.
- SynergyLink Connectors : Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Thermacapture Seams: Trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight while using eraLoft synthetic insulation
- Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket: Rapidly warms cold feet.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.