“The blade POPS from the water.” When comparing the Ultimate performance level Flow to our more modestly priced paddles, this is the one thing you will hear paddlers say over and over. Along with a buoyant feel the smooth back face feels great through the water during any stroke. Surfing, touring or getting your work out on, the Flow steps it up in performance.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The volume of a buoyant deigned fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- Our Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, our edge guard specific to our Ultimate Versatile use blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- Shaft and Grip are available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers (Fixed length only) or Standard Fit.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon blend Straight Shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, Performance Adjustable or Performance Travel (3-piece breakdown)
Straight 1 Piece 539g. 19oz. 50" - 86" in 1" increments.
Straight Performance Adjustable 624g. 22oz. 70" - 77.5" | 74" - 81.5" | 80" - 87.5"
Straight Performance Travel 687g. 24.25oz. 70" - 77.5" | 74" - 81.5" | 80" - 87.5"
Blade Surface Area 85 in2
Blade Length x Width 17.75in x 6.5in
Blade Surface Area 95 in2
Blade Length x Width 18.75in x 7in